Want to get involved with KLIFE?!
KLIFE’s goal is to disciple, mentor, encourage, and support the teenagers in North Dallas. One of the major ways we accomplish that is through college students and young professionals who volunteer their time to pour into the kids. There are three ways that we invest in kids; club, small group, and one-on-one.
Understand our Volunteer Application Process:
- Step 1: Meet with one of our full time paid Staff members to discuss areas of involvement, ask any questions, and begin the process of being a volunteer.
- Step 2: Fill out the 5 page Volunteer Application HERE.
- Step 3: City, county, state and federal background checks are run and all references are called and questioned.
- Step 4: Personal interview with one of our full time paid Staff members.
- Step 5: Attend our monthly Volunteer training meetings.
KLIFE Ministries has zero tolerance for abuse. We take abuse seriously and do prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. To ensure the safety of the kids involved, completion of the application process is mandatory in our screening process. Interactions with youth will be monitored and a code of conduct must be signed and adhered to.